Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 17th October 2019 (Thursday), 8:30 am – 1 pm
Communicate with Impact [featuring Andy Bounds (top left)]
“People are drowning in data,” warned a major newspaper. Text messaging. Instant messaging. Email. Phone calls. And the productivity cost of this message overload to business? It’s astronomical!
How can we lead above all this noise? For the answer, we will learn ideas from Andy Bounds. A communications expert, Andy Bounds has been honored as Britain’s “Sales Trainer of the Year.” He is also the best-selling author of The Jelly Effect: How to Make Your Communication Stick.
- Communicate with impact by determining and doing what people find interesting.
- Communicate with impact by making messages more memorable.
- Understand the process of memory and individual Memory Bias.
Building Your Business Is Everyone’s Business [featuring Thomas Frey (top right)]
Successful leaders understand the importance of how an organization’s financial processes work but also how to influence and manage the human, financial and information resources strategically now and into the future. How do trends affect your organization? What are the implications of these trends on future earnings?
Business acumen is a leader’s ability to devise strategies to stay ahead of the competition and exercise sound judgment to develop strategies to remain relevant in the future. “No management skill is more important.” Thomas Frey
- Introduce the Business Acumen Model and the four areas that are critical for an organization’s success.
- Define key business drivers and how they relate to an organization’s profitability.