Imagine this: You are able to understand your team, to unlock their mental strengths so that they can perform to their fullest potential, even under intense pressure.
With the Mental Toughness Profile™ and Mental Toughness Team Report™, you can help identify your team’s mental toughness strength & weakness.
For you to find out more, we’ve planned a workshop just for you where you’ll learn how to profile your team’s mental toughness using Mental Toughness Profile™ and coach them to utilize evidence-based, proven mental toughness strategies to be more resilient and able to peak perform under pressure.
- Targets the key motivational, behaviour, and performance challenges that most performers face
- Utilizes applied evidence-based methods that work in the real world
- Adopts a competency-based assessment approach through the use of case studies, role plays and practical assignments
How Does It Work?
The Mental Toughness Profile™ is designed to be used in consultation with a Certified Mental Toughness Coach. It is used to evaluate your team’s mental strength and areas for improvement in the following five key competencies:
- Composure – Staying calm and relaxed in any pressure situation
- Concentration – Focusing on performing and ignoring distractions when it matters
- Confidence – Believing and trusting in one’s capabilities
- Cope-ability (aka Coping with Challenges) – Overcoming adversities and setbacks well
- Cohesion – Giving and receiving social support to and from others
Want to learn more from our industry-leading sport & performance psychologist? Join us at our upcoming complimentary workshop (one participant per company) this July:
Venue: Furama RiverFront Hotel 405 Havelock Road, Outram, Singapore 169633
Date & Time: Thursday 21 July 2016 2pm to 5pm
We look forward to connecting with you on this first ever workshop to develop your team’s fullest potential.