Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 15th September 2016 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
Techniques for Managing Personality Styles [featuring Dr. Kim Alyn (top left)]
“Treat others the way you’d like to be treated.” Virtually every corner of the world is aware of this Golden Rule.
The problem is, when it comes to leading people – with different personalities, backgrounds and talents – sometimes the Golden Rule needs to be broken. We need to manage, motivate and treat others the way they want to be treated. Dr. Kim Alyn can help.
Dr. Alyn is a popular international speaker, a best-selling author, and a specialist in inspiring leaders to achieve more in their lives and their careers
- Examine Dr. Kim Alyn’s four personality styles and their traits, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand your personality style and the personal style of others.
- Discover ways to adapt your personality style to work effectively with others.
- Learn ways to accentuate strengths and reduce weaknesses on ourselves and the people we lead.
How to be an Effective Problem Solver [featuring Dr. Nido Qubein (top right)]
A top business magazine claims that the most profound way management has changed over the last 30 years is in level of complexity we face now.
So how do you solve problems today when they’re more complex and more interconnected than ever before? For help, we turn to one of the greatest management thinkers of our generation – Hall of Fame speaker Nido Qubein.
Dr. Nido Qubein has written more than two-dozen books, has been a board member of four different companies and is president of a major university.
- Become a more successful leader by increasing your ability to solve problems.
- Understand how to apply a seven-step process to problem solving.
- Explore ways to engage teams in finding and implementing solutions.