Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 23rd May 2019 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
The Leader’s Mindset [featuring Dr. Nido Qubein (top left)]
A major international business magazine has said, “Purpose is not nice. It’s not tame. It’s not a generic statement of goodness. Purpose is about sharpening your edges, drawing lines in the sand and declaring what you stand for.” So how about you? As a leader, what’s your purpose? What do you stand for?
In this session, we look at these questions with the help of Dr. Nido Qubein.
One of the most revered platform speakers of all time, Nido Qubein is president of a major international university and a board member of four different companies.
- Learn to take three steps to developing a leader’s mindset.
- Identify the three sources of competence.
- Develop the three key habits of a leader
- Know how to position yourself as an extraordinary leader.
Develop Effective and Devoted Employees [featuring Simon Bailey (top right)]
Eighty percent of employees say that their #1 way to stay focused and motivated is by maintaining a positive attitude. Sadly, among two out of three employees, that positive attitude doesn’t exist. This offers an enormous opportunity for leaders to improve team performance. Simon Bailey can help.
Since beginning his career with Disney Resorts, Simon Bailey has worked with 300 of the Fortune 1000 companies, he is the author of six popular books, and Meetings and Conventions magazine voted him their #1 keynote speaker ever.
- Build people – the most valuable asset.
- Improve hiring and onboarding processes.
- Practice three key strategies for creating devoted employees.
- Use recognition as a powerful motivator.