Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 16th March 2017 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
The Road to Negotiating Success [featuring Roger Dawson(top left)]
Unpredictable. Combative. Destructive.
These words were how chief executives in a recent study described their negotiation experiences – words that sound more like a description of warfare.
The truth is, perhaps no other leadership skill offers a greater chance to make an immediate, bottom-line difference for your firm than the art of negotiation.
To help us refine our techniques in this area, we’ll hear from Roger Dawson. From England, Roger Dawson is the world’s leading authority on the art of negotiation. His course on “Secrets of Power Negotiating” is one of the best-selling audio business programs of all time.
- Understand the role of negotiation in leadership situations.
- Identify the characteristics of great negotiators.
- Apply six strategic negotiation tactics.
Create a Blueprint for Team Success [featuring Mark Sanborn (top right)]
The great industrialist and inventor Henry Ford said that, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
So where do you begin? How do you build a great team that will stay together, and work together, to succeed together? Mark Sanborn has a plan to help.
Mark Sanborn is a specialist and top author on leadership and customer service. He’s also one of the youngest people ever inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
- Learn how to create a team blueprint where others know, understand and are committed to success.
- Identify the essential characteristics of great team members.
- Apply the four powerful attributes of blueprint communication.
- Learn six keys to build and maintain an effective team.