Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 20th June 2019 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
How to Improve Workplace Performance [featuring Mark Sanborn (top left)]
Passion is defined as, “A deep, intense, driving emotion about a person or thing.”
In a world where 75% of people feel disconnected from their jobs, imagine the huge impact of helping employees to put more passion into the work they do. For the keys to this, we’ll hear from Mark Sanborn.
Mark Sanborn is an expert and top author on leadership and customer service. He’s also one of the youngest people ever inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
- Apply the PDA Principle.
- Discover the source of passion.
- Balance passion and process.
- Apply the “Five P’s” of remarkable workplace performance.
Increase Accountability & Responsibility [featuring Dr. Kim Alyn (top right)]
In his play Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare wrote, “Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
The questions this viewpoint presents to us are, “When we thrust opportunities for greatness upon the people we lead, what will they do with it? How do we help them to seize that chance?” Kim Alyn has some ideas about these questions.
Dr. Alyn is a popular international speaker, a best-selling author, and a specialist in inspiring people to achieve more in their lives and their careers.
- Understand the impact of clear personal and organizational values.
- Discover ways to help others clarify their values.
- Implement a successful accountability tool.
- Find ways to mentor people to higher levels of accountability.