Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 19th July 2018 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
Stimulate Strategic Thinking [featuring Ron Crossland (top left)]
When a financial news magazine asked executives what makes the world’s most respected companies truly great, the top factor they named was having a sound business strategy.
While great strategic thinking may be the rarest of executive skills, Ron Crossland says the human brain is actually hard-wired to think strategically. In this session, he’ll show us how.
An electronics engineer by training, Ron Crossland is now an expert in organizational performance and a top-selling author of such books as The Leader’s Voice and The Leadership Experience.
- Identify the role of vision in strategic thinking.
- Understand the importance of communicating a “coherent life story.”
- Balance passion and process.
- Apply the “Five P’s” of remarkable workplace performance.
Leadership Influence Through Emotional Intelligence [featuring Colleen Stanley (top right)]
What does emotional intelligence have to do with leadership success? Corporations around the world are recognizing that possessing emotional intelligence is one of the strongest predictors of performance. Emotional and social intelligence is the foundation from which influential leaders are built.
- Challenges leaders to evaluate their proficiencies in four critical areas
- Recognize Triggers and Name Emotions
- Five Point Model
- Create High Performance Teams