Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 12th December 2019 (Thursday), 8:30 am – 1 pm
Conflict Resolution Techniques [featuring Dr. Kimberly Alyn (top left)]
Research shows that managers spend as much as 25 to 40 percent of their time dealing with conflict-related issues. Imagine what you could achieve if you could spend this time doing something else. The truth is, maybe you can.
In this session, Dr. Kimberly Alyn shares techniques for effectively managing conflict, so leaders can spend their time doing something else – something better.
Dr. Alyn is a popular international speaker, a best-selling author, and a specialist in inspiring managers to achieve more in their lives and their leadership.
- Understand the five common myths of conflict.
- Identify the three primary types of conflict.
- Overcome the six barriers to conflict resolution.
- Apply the Dialogue Method of conflict resolution.
Peak Performing Leaders [featuring Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter (top right)]
Operating at your peak performance requires you to focus on taking care of yourself, both physically and mentally. Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter, CEO and executive coach of Olympic gold medalists, will help guide you through how to connect your body and your mind to achieve peak performance. You have the ability to make small changes
for yourself that significantly impact your ability to lead a successful team. Learn how to derive power from four energy sources—purpose, physical health, emotional balance, and a focused mind—to improve your productivity and ability to engage your team in today’s chaotic workplace environment.
- Understand the Crestcom Performance Optimization Model.
- Develop a plan to achieve peak performance.
- Apply a mindfulness process to be more focused and creative.
- Construct an action plan to improve your own performance or the performance of associates in the workplace.