Monthly Leadership Development Programme: 15th August 2019 (Thursday), 8:30am – 1pm
Strategies for Dealing with Dissatisfied Customers [featuring Jack Mackey (top left)]
On average, if a customer’s complaint is effectively addressed, he or she will tell up to five people about their positive experience. However, if their complaint isn’t handled properly, they’ll tell more than nine people about it. As you see, every day, your business can rise – or fall – on your ability to manage dissatisfied customers. For some winning strategies on this, we will learn from Jack Mackey.
Jack Mackey is an executive with one of the world’s top consumer research companies. His insights on customer service, recovery and loyalty are based on personal experience and data from over 100 million customer transactions.
- Create a service recovery plan for recurring problems.
- Deal with dissatisfied customers by treating the person, then the problem.
- Implement alternatives to arguing with customers.
Ten Ways to Increase Morale and Motivation [featuring Mark Sanborn (top right)]
The British statesman Benjamin Disraeli said that, “Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.”
If that’s the case, then maybe what’s needed in business today isn’t new ideas – or more information – it’s the production of greater enthusiasm among the people who do the work. For 10 ways to do this, we turn to Mark Sanborn.
Mark Sanborn is a specialist and top author on leadership and managing effective business relationships. He’s also one of the youngest people ever inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
- Understand the impact of workplace morale and how to influence it positively.
- Identify the nature of motivation and a leader’s role in providing it.
- Learn 10 techniques to increase motivation and morale.